Authors of accepted papers / posters as well as invited papers may proceed to submit their paper using the weblink below:
Please follow the link below for Submission:
The template for full paper submission can be downloaded from here.
As part of the paper submission process, the weblink above will guide the authors to do two important things:
· Converting their source files or PDF uploads into IEEE compliant PDF files for indexing in IEEE Xplore.
· Submitting the copyright for the paper online itself.
The paper submission system is self-explanatory and authors should be able to submit the paper quite easily. In case of any queries, please feel free to contact:
NAGARAJAN RAGHAVAN – email@example.com
PREETPAL SINGH - firstname.lastname@example.org
· Formatting of the paper must comply with the standard IEEE conference double column paper template requirements.
· Authors must complete the IEEE Copyright Assignment form.
· All papers must be checked for plagiarism (this is the authors’ responsibility).
· All papers must be PDF verified, through the IEEE PDF eXpress system before submission.
Using IEEE PDF eXpress
· We encourage authors to check their final full papers for INEC using the IEEE PDF eXpress system http://www.pdf-express.org before they are submitted. Here are the basic instructions for using PDF eXpress:
1. Dates: Site opens: May 1, 2019
2. First-time users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org. Select “New Users – Click Here“, then enter your email address and a memorable password, and the Conference ID 46432X.
3. Previous users: Go to http://www.pdf-express.org. Enter 46432X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account. When you click “Login“, you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click “Continue“. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this conference.
4. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
5. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title“.
6. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended).
7. Click “Submit PDF for checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion“.
8. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File“. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
9. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
10. If your PDF submitted fails the check: Submit your source file again by clicking “Try again“, Read the PDF Check Report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions, or Request Technical Help through your account.
11. If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF: Resubmit your source file with corrections by clicking “Try again“, or if that fails, “Request a Manual Conversion“through your account.
12. If the PDF submitted passed the check: If the PDF passed, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF, submit your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF using the Submission Process above.
13. For questions regarding PDF eXpress, you can contact the IEEE Publications Support Center. Also, please see related FAQ at: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/faqs/index.html. Please ensure to quote your abstract ID in all correspondence.
Publisher: The Conference Proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore.
No Show Policy: Papers will be published in the conference proceedings only if at least one of the authors is officially registered and the paper presented. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Registration: Presenting Authors must register for the conference at the full rate. One registration will cover presentation of up to two papers.
The link for registration is the same - https://www.softconf.com/i/inec2019/
Authorization to publish: IEEE assumes that material presented at its conferences or submitted to its publications is properly available for general dissemination to the audiences these activities are organized to serve. It is the responsibility of the authors, not IEEE, to determine whether disclosure of their material requires the prior consent of other parties and, if so, to obtain it. In order to ensure that the authors are aware of their responsibilities, IEEE Copyright Forms must be collected for all papers accepted for publication.
Plagiarism check: Each paper will be verified using plagiarism checking system(s) to ensure all referenced material is properly cited and not previously published.
Quality: IEEE reserves the right to withhold publishing of proceedings or papers that do not meet the IEEE quality standards.
Paper Amendments: Authors can amend their submissions online up until the submission deadline. Login to your account and you can upload a new PDF.